CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting BUSY !!

HA dirty mnded!! Things are pickign up for me. I am all signed up for intro to psychology.. should be intresting.. i ordered my book also should be here next week. Working on getting a virginia dirvers license.. what a HASSLE!! Gage's Taekwondo picked up to four days a week now that i have my own van back ! there is a gym in the same shopping center so i joined the gym today. they have unlimited childcare ( during certain hours for $30 a month. I am SOLD on that. PLUS they have a room where you can exercise and watch movies , hey might as well work out as some time to myself LOL I am going to take a yoga class in the morning i think .. oh did i mention i signed up to volunteer for greenpeace? ehh.. its against global warming and all that good stuff.. i dunno if im down for spearing boats or chaining myself to a tree yet but lol I am around.. doin my thing im gonna be slim and well-worded!

1 comments:

Barbs said...

Well at least you are getting out of the house, and getting a break from the kids! WTG!!!